Authors should submit papers via the journal’s official email address (firstname.lastname@example.org)
All articles should include:
– information about the author (scientific affiliation, e-mail address);
– title in Turkish (if possible -ask for translation service-), English and corresponding author’s mother tongue,
– abstract in Turkish (if possible -ask for translation service-), English and corresponding author’s mother tongue,
– keywords in Turkish (if possible -ask for translation service-), English and corresponding author’s mother tongue,
– content proper in English (which can be divided into subsections) with information about main sources and methodology included in the introductory part
• A review should include:
– in the title: the name of the author of the review, then the abbreviation (rev.), followed by full name of the author of the paper (in first name(s) – last name order), publication title, publishing house name, year and place of publication, total page count;
– content proper.
• Text format: Times New Roman, font size: 12 points, single line spacing, justified text.
• A paper should not be longer than 7,000 words; a review article should not exceed 4,000 words; a discussion or a book review – no more than 2,500 words.
• The body of text should not include any special formatting or highlights of any kind.
• Quotes should always be marked with quotation marks.
• Foreign language words should be italicized.
• Eastern European Review on Contemporary Issues uses the APA formatting style for in-text citations.
References should be in the “in-text citation” style.
For one author: (Nowak, 2010), Nowak (2010) or (Nowak, 2010, p. 10) and Nowak (2010, p. 10).
For two authors: (Nowak & Kowalski, 2005, pp. 5–6) or Nowak and Kowalski (2005).
For more than three authors: (Nowak et al., 1998) or Nowak and others (1998, pp. 5–6).
Multiple works should be should be separated with a semicolon: (Nowak, 2010; Kowalski, 2012; Lewandowski et al., 1998).
Author, X. (Year). Title of work. Location: Publisher.
Editor, X. (eds.). (Year). Title of work. Location: Publisher.
Chapter in an Edited Book:
Author, X. (Year). Title of chapter. In: A. A. Editor & B. B. Editor (Eds.), Title of book (pages of chapter). Location: Publisher.
Article in a Journal:
Author, X. (Year). Title of article. Title of Periodical, volume number (issue number), pages. DOI: xxxxxx.
Article in a Newspaper or Magazine:
Author, X. (Year.Month.Day). Title of article. Title of Newspaper or Magazine, issue number, pages.
Author, X. (Year). Title of article. Retrieved from: http://www.address.com/url.
Articles Processing Charges (APC)
The journal doesn’t require any article submission charges. All articles published in our journal are open access and freely available online, immediately upon publication. This is made possible by an article-processing charge (APC) that covers the range of publishing services we provide. This includes provision of online tools for editors and authors, article production and hosting, liaison with abstracting and indexing services, and customer services. The APC, payable when your manuscript is editorially accepted and before publication, is charged to either you, or your funder, institution or employer.
Papers whose corresponding authors are based in countries with low or lower-middle-income economies and with a 2018 gross domestic product (GDP) of less than 200 billion US dollars are eligible for a 50% discount (reference – World Bank 1st July 2018). Please request this waiver of discount during submission.